CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) for Junior Research Fellowship and Lecturer-ship
PREVIOUS SOLVED QUESTIONS – 2012 December CSIR – NET EXAM
This time CSIR does not allow candidates to carry questions with them. We have collected maximum questions from our candidates (memory based).
1. A vertical pole of length a stands at the centre of a horizontal regular hexagonal ground of side a. A rope that is fixed taut in between a vertex on the ground and the tip of the pole has a length.
1. a 2. √2a 3. √3a 4. √6a
a. Leishmania b. Plasmodium
c. Fungus d. Bacteria
2. In the figure below, angle ABC = Π ⁄ 2 . I, II, III are the areas of semicircles on the sides opposite angles B, A and C, respectively. Which of the following is always true ?
(1) II² + III² = I² (2) II + III = I (3) II² + III² > I² (4) II + III < I
3. A peacock perched on the top of a 12m high tree spots a snake moving towards its hole at the base of the tree from a distance equal to thrice the height of the tree. The peacock flies towards the snake in a straight line and they both move at the same speed. At what distance from the base of the tree will the peacock catch the snake ?
1) 16m 2) 18 m 3) 14 m 4) 12 m
More Questions & Answers Refer Simple Instant Notes